Brian Fanning is the Principal Director of BFQ Accountants.
Prior to establishing his own practice in 2016, Brian held the role of Director withina Big 4 accounting firm advising many high net wealth individuals, small-medium and large privately-owned enterprises, corporates, local government and other government-owned entities across a broad-base of industries and projects. Providing business advisory services to families in the Agri-business sector is one of Brian’s specialties.
Brian is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ) and a Registered Tax Agent.He commenced working in a Chartered Accountant firm in 1994.
- Volunteer roles include:
- Member of the National Council for Endeavour Foundation Ltd and Endeavour Foundation Area Committee Chair for NQ
- Advisory Board member for Centacare NQ
- Formerly a long-time Finance Committee Member with Catholic Education Office Townsville
- Volunteer coach and committee member with sporting clubs including rugby league, rugby union and touch football
- Supporter of many charities
Brian is a Reckon Software Partner and a Silver Xero Partner. All members of our team are Certified Xero Advisors.
Get In Touch
- Mon-Wed9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thurs-Fri9:00am - 3:00pm
Get In Touch
Use the contact form below to get in touch.